2x AI Prime 16HD with HMS Mounts & 3D Reefing Diffusers

Item Price
$380
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

senorsancho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2020
Messages
139
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Prime 16hd's available with the HMS Mounts and 3D Reefing Diffusers

$380 for both shipped!

Local pickup in Stafford VA!

IMG_8210.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new