• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Ecotech MP10 QuietDrive Wireless w/ extra wetside

y4ngel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2016
Messages
96
Reaction score
49
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there,

I've upgraded to 2x MP40s and have these for sale. They are in great condition and include an extra wetside as I rotate them out when I clean them. Used for approx 1 year.

$400 Shipped within the continental United States. (PayPal)

20190820_145452.jpg 20190820_145427.jpg 20190820_145245.jpg
 
Pm'd you. I'm local to charlotte and can pick up.
 
How much for just the westside? I just dropped mine while cleaning it and broke it
 
I wish I saw this before I bought two separately lol. Good luck with sale!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new