Aug 20, 2019 #1 y4ngel Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2016 Messages 96 Reaction score 49 Location Charlotte, NC Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Hey there, I've upgraded to 2x MP40s and have these for sale. They are in great condition and include an extra wetside as I rotate them out when I clean them. Used for approx 1 year. $400 Shipped within the continental United States. (PayPal)
Hey there, I've upgraded to 2x MP40s and have these for sale. They are in great condition and include an extra wetside as I rotate them out when I clean them. Used for approx 1 year. $400 Shipped within the continental United States. (PayPal)
Aug 20, 2019 #2 K Kristonenicolas Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 6, 2012 Messages 123 Reaction score 55 Location San Diego Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PM'd
Aug 20, 2019 #3 Kvnsu Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 2, 2016 Messages 254 Reaction score 151 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pm'd you. I'm local to charlotte and can pick up.
Aug 20, 2019 #4 M motownjc Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 11, 2017 Messages 338 Reaction score 102 What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 How much for just the westside? I just dropped mine while cleaning it and broke it
Aug 21, 2019 #5 OP OP y4ngel Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2016 Messages 96 Reaction score 49 Location Charlotte, NC Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Looking to sell everything together currently. Thank you!
Aug 22, 2019 #6 OP OP y4ngel Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2016 Messages 96 Reaction score 49 Location Charlotte, NC Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Bump
Aug 23, 2019 #7 O Oddjob142 Community Member View Badges Joined Jun 14, 2019 Messages 40 Reaction score 16 What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I wish I saw this before I bought two separately lol. Good luck with sale!
Aug 23, 2019 #8 reefboy7083 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 15, 2017 Messages 100 Reaction score 7 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 paid
Aug 23, 2019 #9 OP OP y4ngel Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2016 Messages 96 Reaction score 49 Location Charlotte, NC Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Sold. Thank you R2R.