• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x GHL MITRAS LX7206 WHITE

Item Price
1100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Gungo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
813
Reaction score
399
Location
MIA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Great condition, and everything works as it should. Looking to sell them as a pair.

$1,100 shipped to your door.

PayPal Only.
 
WhatsApp Image 2026-03-21 at 15.32.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2026-03-21 at 15.32.20.jpeg
 
$950 shipped.
 
Bump! Make an offer
 
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new