• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Jebao RW-15 Pumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter ws6kid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ws6kid

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
737
Reaction score
377
Location
Westerville, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I know, they just came out.

They are way too much flow even on low for my tank and I wanted to just use the stock controllers. Look like MP40s that are all in the tank. Brand new. Wet for 3 days :)

$175 for both shipped!

 
nature786 - your inbox is full - yes I will ship tomorrow :)

1 pump pending. $80 shipped for the other!
 
I shared this thread with turbo21, I know he's looking for another powerhead.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new