• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Nanobox Hybrid T5/LED $950

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are still just sitting here so I'll do a large price drop to get them moved.

This sale is for 2x Nano Box Reef Hybrids that have 4x24" T5 and 4x LED V3 clusters.
LED is controlled via bluefish. Some wear on them (slight scratching/missing acrylic bulb covers) but I'm sure Dave at Nano-Box will shot them with a fresh coat of paint and new covers for a good price.

I got these in 2015 for $2300 and am offering both for $950, this includes me shipping them.

I had one above my IM 30L then put both above my 125G. I changed out after I loaded my 125 with SPS to a 60" ATI retro by Dave. @68x22x24" deep I just needed a bit more power.

I have multiple T5 bulbs that I could ship with this but I can not guarantee they arrive in one piece but I no longer need them.

IMG_9072.JPG

IMG_9073.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back