• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Vortech mp10s- one wQD and one ES

LivinTheSwreefLife

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
568
Reaction score
274
Location
Baltimore MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 2 Vortech mp10's, both in great shape. Only selling because I'm upgrading to mp40. Paypal only, prices include Paypal fees and shipping within the lower 48 US states.

MP10wQD with 10/26/2015 manufactured date- $150 shipped
MPES (non-wireless), with 2/4/2014 manufactured date- $95 shipped

Take the pair for $230

I'll post pics either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks
 
oops
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new