3 Ai Prime 16HD on 3'x2'x2' - Settings Help

Elliott ll

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
282
Reaction score
146
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 Ai Prime 16hds over a 3'x2'x2' tank. They're mounted on a canopy 8 inches above the surface. It's a mixed reef tank with sps at the top. I watched the BRS videos but am still having a tough time figuring out a good ratio to run. Anyone have this same tank size and recommend an intensity?
 
Anyone have this same tank size and recommend an intensity?
I wasn't going to because I don't have this same tank but do run AI prime...
I would check out the Signature section on AI's website. They have some templates you can download to get you started (I like David Saxby's template).
Agreed. This isn't a bad place to start; guy (Saxby) knows what he's doin ;)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new