• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 black AI Hydra 32’s hd and Diffusers

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ShaneAugust

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
30
Location
07712
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
3 black AI Hydra 32HD’s with 3D diffusers. Good condition, never went above 45% at their peak. Brand new lenses. 800 shipped.

9905D835-B3D5-4EEA-932A-25A1455D4740.jpeg
 
Can you say how long these ran/how old they are?
I had them above the tank for just under two years. Long ramp up and down. 45% was peak for 3 hours max. It was on a shallow frag tank so I didn’t need all that power.
 
3 black AI Hydra 32HD’s with 3D diffusers. Good condition, never went above 45% at their peak. Brand new lenses. 800 shipped.

9905D835-B3D5-4EEA-932A-25A1455D4740.jpeg
Where in Nj are you located
 
What did you notice with the diffusers and how was the par distribution?
 
Diffusers worked beautifully, PAR output with the diffusers didn’t affect it much. I changed the led lenses and the par on the lights is the same as when I bought them.
 
Do you still want it? I just sold two and I’m shipping them out tomorrow, let me know so I can ship one to you as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new