• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 ecotech radion xr30 gen6

Item Price
675
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Here they are.
 

Attachments

  • 20240503_065319.jpg
    20240503_065319.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 20240503_065308.jpg
    20240503_065308.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20240503_065235.jpg
    20240503_065235.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 20240503_065207.jpg
    20240503_065207.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20240503_065150.jpg
    20240503_065150.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 20240503_065113.jpg
    20240503_065113.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 84

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new