3 Hydra 52's and Director

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cherub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
1,899
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

I have gotten out of the hobby and have sold off all my livestock. I sold most things in my local club but have a few things left.

This post is for 3 Hydra 52 LEDs and the AI director. I am looking to sell them in one swoop but will consider parting out with enough interest.

I bought these from BRS in February so only used 5 months. These are fully upgradable but currently are top of the line for AI.

All original packaging included and a majority of the warranty is left.

Paid 1900 for all 3 w/ the director asking 1600 shipped for all. In the 48 states only.

Below is a pic of my tank with the lights on it. I had them over a 125 6ft tank. Great lights, you won't be disappointed.

tank2.jpg
 
If you end up parting out let me know. I'd be interested in one 52 (no director).
 
I've had a couple of low ball offers but I deleted those. Waiting on a realistic offer, if not I will part out and let you know.
 
I would like 1 or 2 and the director if you could give me a price for it like that I don't have a big enough tank for 3 lol
 
buyer backed out blaming the wife :p still available!
 
I forgot to mention these are the white shell model. $500 shipped each, buyer is responsible for paypal fees or you can send as a gift.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new