I just bought some new toys and now I need to pay the bills. Looking to sell a couple packs. I'm willing to work out changes in the packs, but nothing too complicated. I also have a couple other frags made up that I could add to the packs to make up for the cost of shipping. Will ship either fedex or ups unless you're located in florida. Shipping from 33326 in case you'd like to go see what shipping charges will be.
Pack 1...$250 + s&h.
1 bloodshot (baby is growing)
3 armageddon's
4 unattainables
no name really cool ones
some kinda of people eaters
mindblowing palys
pack 2...$120 + s&h
People eaters
Lunar eclipses
Mindblowing palys
no name really cool ones
unattainables
people eaters
pack 3... $150 + s&h
Prob one of my favorite palys at the moment. Green, pink, and purple. Kinda hard to tell in the pic.
Mindblowing Paly
Really cool no namers
Mohawks
Armageddons
People Eaters
Pack 4...150 + s&h
2 acan enchinatas
1 maze
3 favias
These are the nicest favias I have so far that are fraggable.
Pack 1...$250 + s&h.
1 bloodshot (baby is growing)
3 armageddon's
4 unattainables
no name really cool ones
some kinda of people eaters
mindblowing palys
pack 2...$120 + s&h
People eaters
Lunar eclipses
Mindblowing palys
no name really cool ones
unattainables
people eaters
pack 3... $150 + s&h
Prob one of my favorite palys at the moment. Green, pink, and purple. Kinda hard to tell in the pic.
Mindblowing Paly
Really cool no namers
Mohawks
Armageddons
People Eaters
Pack 4...150 + s&h
2 acan enchinatas
1 maze
3 favias
These are the nicest favias I have so far that are fraggable.
Last edited: