• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 paly packs and 1 LPS pack

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought some new toys and now I need to pay the bills. Looking to sell a couple packs. I'm willing to work out changes in the packs, but nothing too complicated. I also have a couple other frags made up that I could add to the packs to make up for the cost of shipping. Will ship either fedex or ups unless you're located in florida. Shipping from 33326 in case you'd like to go see what shipping charges will be.

Pack 1...$250 + s&h.
1 bloodshot (baby is growing)
3 armageddon's
4 unattainables
no name really cool ones
some kinda of people eaters
mindblowing palys
027copy.jpg


pack 2...$120 + s&h
People eaters
Lunar eclipses
Mindblowing palys
no name really cool ones
unattainables
people eaters
026copy.jpg


pack 3... $150 + s&h
Prob one of my favorite palys at the moment. Green, pink, and purple. Kinda hard to tell in the pic.
Mindblowing Paly
Really cool no namers
Mohawks
Armageddons
People Eaters
004copy.jpg


Pack 4...150 + s&h
2 acan enchinatas
1 maze
3 favias
These are the nicest favias I have so far that are fraggable.
025copy.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new