Free Duncan what to do?

Cool it’s got some room to grow. Should I feed reef roids?
I personally feed feed mine once a week but it comes down to preference with them, they do like to be fed unlike some other coral though, I feed reef roids and mysis shrimp personally
 
Cool it’s got some room to grow. Should I feed reef roids?
I personally feed feed mine once a week but it comes down to preference with them, they do like to be fed unlike some other coral though, I feed reef roids and mysis shrimp personally
Ok I can feed next week and see how it does
 

Here’s the flow I keep my Duncan’s at
 
My duncan is my favorite coral,,, and my solo clownfish's favorite too.

I never target fed mine in the beginning and it was fine but then switched to feeding 1-2x per week -- mainly just crushed up LRS Reef Frenzy (that I feed the tank anyway) but got a free sample of Benepets LPS food so have been using that.
*I did feel like the duncan started growing faster once I started target feeding

Here's flow video from last year -- seems to like it:
Duncan Flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new