3 Radion Gen 2s for sale!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gwitness
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gwitness

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
969
Reaction score
75
Location
birmingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 used Radion Gen 2 lights for sale.... All 3 of the lights have the wide angle lens on them and are in great shape!! .... I am selling these for $420 each and that price is including shipping ... Payments must be through PayPal.... I have original boxes also... PM me if interested and I will send pictures through text messaging!! I will be receiving my lights next week so I will not be able to ship lights until my fixture comes in
 
Last edited:
Lights are up for sale still and I will sell each light for $400 and I'll pay shipping and have it insured for cost of Radion or radions that are purchased.... Pm me if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new