• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Radion XR15. SOLD

Item Price
350 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Willragan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
660
Reaction score
218
Location
Blackstone, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Radion xr15 g5 blue and one Radion xr15 g6 pro fs. $250 each for the G5’s or the pair for $450. $350 for the g6 or take all 3 for $750. Free shipping. Text or call 434-294-2374.
 
G6 def like new.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2850.jpeg
    IMG_2850.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2851.jpeg
    IMG_2851.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2852.jpeg
    IMG_2852.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2853.jpeg
    IMG_2853.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2854.jpeg
    IMG_2854.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 51

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new