• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Radion xr30w Gen3 Pro lights

Slims Shop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
188
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell 3 radion gen3 pro lights all in working condition. Local pick up Tampa Florida $950, if you do local i can add in 70" rms rail and 3 rms multi light brackets for extra $50. I will ship the lights only for $1000. Manufacturers date is Nov2015, used for about 2 years. Was gonna use on my 180g but going different route.

20200511_200831.jpg 20200511_195919.jpg 20200605_174218.jpg 20200605_174149.jpg 20200605_174124.jpg 15913945661415529826380008838220.jpg
 
How do I
Looking to sell 3 radion gen3 pro lights all in working condition. Local pick up Tampa Florida $950, if you do local i can add in 70" rms rail and 3 rms multi light brackets for extra $50. I will ship the lights only for $1000. Manufacturers date is Nov2015, used for about 2 years. Was gonna use on my 180g but going different route.

20200511_200831.jpg 20200511_195919.jpg 20200605_174218.jpg 20200605_174149.jpg 20200605_174124.jpg 15913945661415529826380008838220.jpg
I am new to reef 2 reef, I would like to purchase for $1000 to ship. Do you take PayPal?
 
I am ready to purchase now. My kids are getting impatient the tank has been sitting for a while with only live rock and no lights for months.
 
Darn, I just read up. I guess I am to late
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new