3 stage RODI not using resin at all

SaracensRugby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
483
Reaction score
364
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, I have a 3 stage rode system from @Bulk Reef Supply , and added the booster to double output. I have noticed that the resin is not changing color at all, after making hundreds of gallons of rodi water. TDS output read 3 right after I changed everything, all filters ammonia, and di resin. Still 3 and now 4. Anyone else ever run into resin not changing color, and what can I do? Water appears to be going through that canister.
Cheers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new