• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 x Gen 3 Radions

maharsreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
685
Reaction score
218
Location
cerritos
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 x Gen 3 Radions, One of them was upgraded to Pro a few years back. I have had these running @60% for about 7 years. I have recently cleaned the fans and vents from the inside out and are working flawlessly at this time. Still running on my tank currently. I am switching to Radion 4 now. So these are for sale at $350 a piece. Or make me an offer for all 3. Will post pics tonight. Or text pics on request. Thank you.
 
20190915_092544.jpg
20190915_093042.jpg 20190915_093151.jpg
 
$325 each $900 for all. Purchased 2013 one of the was upgraded to pro.
 
Are you local or you want shipped?
 
I need to point out that these were upgraded by ecotech from G2 to G3 and G3 Pro. All three are potentially sold . Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new