$30 Aquatic Systems Design calcium reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurboCurbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TurboCurbo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
kc
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acquired my first calcium reactor off Marketplace. Can’t find a manual on it.

Before I start replacing the plumbing and pump, is this relic outdated? As in, not the right way to dissolve coral. I see newer models use more chambers for scrubbing co2, maybe I add one inline somewhere.

Not sure if I’m asking the right questions here. New reefer here still gearing up. Not planning on adding a calcium reactor anytime soon so I might make a chaeto reactor.

Hat for scale. This thing is big and hoping can be useful somewhere.

Any feedback would be helpful!

IMG_6840.jpeg IMG_6842.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new