30 Days after Hospital tank

Raven09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to site and to saltwater world.
Fish had ICH and I treated them with Copper Power in Hospital tank, fish that made it through ICH were Orange Spot Rabbitfish and two ORA Fancy Designer Clownfish.

DT contains many corals (Toadstool - Kenya Tree - Green Star Polyp - Nepthea - Zoawthids - Green & Pink Goniopora - Pulsing Xenia - Toxic Green Branching Hammer - Torch and finally Daisy Polyps).

After 30+ days in HT should I also do a freshwater(RO-DI) 5 minute dip or can I take my fish right into DT.

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish had ICH and I treated them with Copper Power in Hospital tank, fish that made it through ICH were Orange Spot Rabbitfish and two ORA Fancy Designer Clownfish.

DT contains many corals (Toadstool - Kenya Tree - Green Star Polyp - Nepthea - Zoawthids - Green & Pink Goniopora - Pulsing Xenia - Toxic Green Branching Hammer - Torch and finally Daisy Polyps).

After 30+ days in HT should I also do a freshwater(RO-DI) 5 minute dip or can I take my fish right into DT.
Welcome to r2r!! Glad to hear your fish made it!

Speaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You can take them right to display as long as they didnt have the ich in there. If dt has ich leave tank fallow for 76days.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back