30 gallon bedroom build

lazycouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
558
Reaction score
229
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i’m new here! this is my 30 gallon build (fresh water convert) soon to be filled with coral hopefully!

D5458CE9-EBE8-4664-880E-AE3004EFCFBF.jpeg
 
Does your setup make a lot of noise? Only the water dripping at night kills me sometimes. I can't imagine upgrading with sumps skimmers etc.
 
Does your setup make a lot of noise? Only the water dripping at night kills me sometimes. I can't imagine upgrading with sumps skimmers etc.
nope, my freshwater 10 gallon makes more noise hahahahaahah
 
Looking great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new