30 gallon crab tank.

Have you got hit by one of those yet? Just wait man, it will feel real good:D
 
Are those native?
 
I'm guessing they're from Florida. I got a few on a piece of live rock. They got a reddish body with green claws
Oh. Mine were brown like the water around here haha
 
I'm guessing they're from Florida. I got a few on a piece of live rock. They got a reddish body with green claws
Oh, mine were brown like the water around here lol
 
I swing all the time, we'll I used to. Until the very dock I jump into the water off of I caught a six and a half foot bull shark off of lol. That ended my swimming real quick
 
I swing all the time, we'll I used to. Until the very dock I jump into the water off of I caught a six and a half foot bull shark off of lol. That ended my swimming real quick
That's crazy. Bull sharks are known to attack.
 
Yeah I know haha, hence why I haven't been back lol.
Here's my 20.

1446732470383.jpg


1446732482401.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new