30 gallon crab tank.

I'll cut a few off my colony tomorrow. I did too. I'll just have to keep giving him fish. Goldfish do add up. I buy 50 at a time and I've been buying them for about seven months now. About every other week. Pirhanna eat a lot too though
 
I'll cut a few off my colony tomorrow. I did too. I'll just have to keep giving him fish. Goldfish do add up. I buy 50 at a time and I've been buying them for about seven months now. About every other week. Pirhanna eat a lot too though
Did you ever get the zoas in man?
 
Cool man. That's my fluval spec

1446608832496.jpg
Is that a spec3? 3 gal?
 
wow, looks bigger than my new nuvo 10 o_O
Here's why I got this pom pom crab, they don't grow over 1" so I won't be needing to get him a 90 gal tank soon :p

15.jpg


c6.jpg
 
wow, looks bigger than my new nuvo 10 o_O
Here's why I got this pom pom crab, they don't grow over 1" so I won't be needing to get him a 90 gal tank soon :p

15.jpg


c6.jpg
So thats your im? I was going to buy one of those but never pushed my self to do so
 
It's really awesome, trust me....I went from Fluval 5 to that and now I have room to put all of my equipments
Yeah I know what you mean haha. But luckily I have a 29 biocube to.fit some extra things.
 
That mojano lasted a day. I still haven't thrown any zoas in. I do have a big patch of xenia I need to get rid of though
 
Each side of the crab tank. I put the xenia in this morning. I give it a couple days haha

1448742774088.jpg


1448742784554.jpg
 
The crab molted about two night ago. It looks like he almost doubled in size, but he hasn't come out of his lair for me to confirm
 
The crab molted about two night ago. It looks like he almost doubled in size, but he hasn't come out of his lair for me to confirm
Let's see him man
 
He hasn't come outta his home for a few days. Won't even eat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new