30 gallon nem tank

I'm thinking of a small nem only tank as well. Have my eyes on a cvue 40G AIO. Thinking of going with Clarkii clowns, BTAs, bare bottom, Kessil A360WE, maybe a reactor plumbed in (aka canister filter), and the only flow coming from the return pumps. What do you think?

How do your rock flower nems get along with your BTAs? Do they get stung?
 
I'm thinking of a small nem only tank as well. Have my eyes on a cvue 40G AIO. Thinking of going with Clarkii clowns, BTAs, bare bottom, Kessil A360WE, maybe a reactor plumbed in (aka canister filter), and the only flow coming from the return pumps. What do you think?

How do your rock flower nems get along with your BTAs? Do they get stung?
They seem to play nice...theres a couple rfas that have moved up to the top with the bubble tips and dont seem to mind.
I think eventually youll want to add some powerheads i dont seem to ever get enough flow with just the returns.
Post a build thread when you get her going! I love nem tanks!
 
Wow. I had no clue u had the same exact sca 50 for ur nem tank. Its filling in beautifully... have any rfas propogated? New colors and patterns?

Lets see that fresh orange ballerina :)
 
When I get home later I'll get some pics.
Lots of new babies popping up...even have 10 segregated in a mushroom box and growing fast...a bunch more in the sand to collect. I see alot of the same 2 colors reddish orange with white tents and bright green with white tents. But I do have some other colors...one I'm gonna keep hes orangey yellow with red tents...I'll try to gets pics of them...
 
So here some of the best shots I can get of the babies. I need to invest in a look down box...
20201116_090351.jpg
20201116_124229.jpg
20201116_124133.jpg
20201116_151311.jpg
20201116_151352.jpg
20201116_151436.jpg
20201116_151520.jpg
20201116_151816.jpg
20201116_151706.jpg
20201116_151831.jpg
20201116_151843.jpg

Here's a couple pics of the latest clutch of eggs.
20201116_151920.jpg
20201116_151912.jpg


A cool shot of the tube anemone...
20201116_154741.jpg


The one rfa baby I wanna hold onto...really hard to get a pic hes squishes in the corner of the box..
20201116_090129.jpg

And last but def not least a couple shots of the dendro @RichtheReefer21 was so kind to share with me.. :) :)

20201116_151550.jpg
20201116_151534.jpg

Thanks for looking!
 
So here some of the best shots I can get of the babies. I need to invest in a look down box...
20201116_090351.jpg
20201116_124229.jpg
20201116_124133.jpg
20201116_151311.jpg
20201116_151352.jpg
20201116_151436.jpg
20201116_151520.jpg
20201116_151816.jpg
20201116_151706.jpg
20201116_151831.jpg
20201116_151843.jpg

Here's a couple pics of the latest clutch of eggs.
20201116_151920.jpg
20201116_151912.jpg


A cool shot of the tube anemone...
20201116_154741.jpg


The one rfa baby I wanna hold onto...really hard to get a pic hes squishes in the corner of the box..
20201116_090129.jpg

And last but def not least a couple shots of the dendro @RichtheReefer21 was so kind to share with me.. :) :)

20201116_151550.jpg
20201116_151534.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new