300 Gallon reef tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter wajih
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wajih

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
8
Location
Al Ain, UAE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all just joined in. I have a 300 gallon reef tank which is bare bottom. Overflow on the side and view-able front, back and one side. Tank is almost a year old now but most SPS introduced only within last 4-5 months. I use fauna marine balling light plus some Zeovit additives since last couple of months.
tank1.JPG
tank2.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new