300g SPS peninsula Tank

Thank You! They are a bit tricky in placement and adjustment of the flow direction.
The first time I had them without deflector or something and the flow was very soft not reaching my front window. Now with the rectifier it’s a completely different pump, very powerful stream.
In terms of noise they are the best I ever had. Dead silent. I heard they are a bit louder with the deflector but I haven’t tried.
 
Tank looks amazing really good job. Do you have a picture of how you attached the xr15’s to the ATI? Have the same lights just trying to figure out a clean way to attach them.
 
Thank you! I had the same problem and decided for the RMS
20180930_175452.jpg
 
I normally don't like bare bottom tanks. However, this is one of the most beautiful tanks I have seen in my 30+ years of reef keeping. Bravo!

Keep up the stunning work!

;Jawdrop
 
Can you share more details on your water change routine , salt , additives you use I see you use a CaRx .
 
Thank You!
I do a 10% water change every 7 to 14 days using Fauna Marin Salt.
I have ~300g of activated carbon in my system which I change out once a month.
For trace elements and organic compounds, I use the Sangokai basic system, besides that I dose potassium, strontium, magnesium, Iodine and fluorine.
Also, I use Fauna Marin Coral Sprint and from time to time Tropic Marin +NP as my nutrients are too low.
Every one to two month I send out an ICP test.
 
No, there are almost no LFS next to me, at least not with nice SPS.
But I like traveling around to see some other LFS or meet some other Hobbyists to trade and chat with them.
From time to time I order online but I like it a lot more to see the corals in natural and maybe also the mother colony and its shape.
 
Holy s...! One of the Best i have seen, very nice job, deep respect from Denmark.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new