305 Reef Club, Miami Reefers

Salty dream

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Miami reef club, I'm staying in Miami few days and planning to go and see some aquarium stores, can you recommend where to go?

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Absolutely, you should check out oceanview aquariums, strictly fish, Neptune aquariums and if you want to make the drive WWC is opening their Orlando store over the weekend.

OP
OP
Ernie C

Ernie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I'll visit these stores in Miami, Orlando is little too far...
I agree. Ocean View and Strictly fish are on the same street a few miles apart and are my go to’s. The’re two stores in between as well but I normally don’t go to those so can’t recommend them. Enjoy Miami!

lalothefreediver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HeellLLOuuuu !! Miamians ‼️
I just found this 305 club
Live in Key Biscayne and will be interested in meeting reefers in the are , always looking to learn and share any knowledge ( probably I am the one with less knowledge )
Best ‼️

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HeellLLOuuuu !! Miamians ‼
I just found this 305 club
Live in Key Biscayne and will be interested in meeting reefers in the are , always looking to learn and share any knowledge ( probably I am the one with less knowledge )
Best ‼
Hey Lalo!! We have an amazing group of Reefers, we meet approximately once a month and do random events.

We have q WhatsApp group chat too if you’d like to be a part of It send me a private message with your #

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hopefully everyone and their tanks are doing well after the earthquake tremors !!

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My family and I will be in Miami during spring break. I plan to hit up Ocean view and Strictly fish since you guys mentioned it. Are there any reefers or stores selling inexpensive sps frags around Miami?

OP
OP
Ernie C

Ernie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My family and I will be in Miami during spring break. I plan to hit up Ocean view and Strictly fish since you guys mentioned it. Are there any reefers or stores selling inexpensive sps frags around Miami?
There are several, your best bet is to look on Offerup once you are in the area, although those stores sometimes have affordable frags.

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
While you go to the other 2, Exotic Aquariums is on the same street between them. I like the other 2 a little better for corals, but Exotic has some good stuff at times and a lot of supplies the other 2 don’t have.
If you head north to Fort Lauderdale at all, stop by Aquarium King.

Charlie111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
17CF68C0-CFB2-4A70-BE27-5DA4EFA6DEDF.jpeg

My baby is doing well guys! Let’s see some tank shots!

So we have become the Miami Reef Club?

We should maybe try monthly meetings at different LFS in Miami think it would be cool and we could gain some traction meeting in these places.

FMAS is gonna be mad lol maybe

I’m super interested in being a member unfortunately next wensday I can’t make it work a mid shift. I’m usually off Tuesday and wensday just not this upcoming as I took the weekend off for macna.

Definitely count me in.

I’ll send a DM with my number to join the WhatsApp group.

I’ve met and traded with 4 members through this thread so it can def work!

I make YouTube videos as well I’m not famous yet but maybe I could do some on member tanks and get us some more content and traction.
8E0811CA-8A7F-44C8-9BC2-F4C7FA179334.jpeg
Any chance you can add me to the WhatsApp ? I’m local in cutler bay

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 100 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.3%
Back