30gal cube wave maker position

Hebrewhammer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
80
Reaction score
45
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find a good place to position my wave maker. Right now I'm only running one along with the hob. They are cheap aqqa 530 gph wave makers that I ended up getting 2 for 1 but I'm not sure if its wave too much flow for my tank. I only plan on keep soft corals and I don't want to stress out my fish.

PXL_20220907_231125675.MP.jpg
 
Bottom right I feel would have the best regulars no waste laying on the sand bed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new