- Joined
- Dec 20, 2020
- Messages
- 106
- Reaction score
- 116
- Location
- Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
So I ordered my 310 gallon planet aquarium last week.
Built my rough structure today and got my sump in.
I sealed the top and bottom and it’s going to have a stained oak 1/2” covering the exterior.
Still haven’t made up my mind what I want to put on it though. It’s going to be a freshwater predator lager fish or saltwater fish only. I have a 180 gallon reef already so my try out a big cichlid tank. Maybe a couple of peacocks.
I still have a little bit to figure it out.

Built my rough structure today and got my sump in.
I sealed the top and bottom and it’s going to have a stained oak 1/2” covering the exterior.
Still haven’t made up my mind what I want to put on it though. It’s going to be a freshwater predator lager fish or saltwater fish only. I have a 180 gallon reef already so my try out a big cichlid tank. Maybe a couple of peacocks.
I still have a little bit to figure it out.
