310 GALLON BUILD

Yea your god I mounted mine based on what worked really well for g4 . I have lowered the canopy to 15” off the water line and I getting 225 at the top of my scape at 70% intensity. I just received my two t5 fixtures and will be adding some supplemental lighting to help increase par and colorization. Both t5 strips will be down the center of the canopy I went with blue plus and aqua blue special since they will only be used for the peak lighting period of 5 hours
Thanks for the info. I did notice you mounted them fairly high. I have a 12" canopy from planet so I should be at perfect height.
Do you have a build thread I would love to see your progress
 
Do you have a build thread I would love to see your progress

I do have one. But my tank is on pause. I rushed to set it up and now have regretted some decisions. It will be torn down in the next couple of weeks and will get a reboot.
 
Finally was able to get my hands on the other unicorn

14EDB1AC-8D7D-4090-8F8A-3877FE7F43A1.jpeg
 
Coming up on the one year mark since I started the cycle of the tank. It has been a long and painful process but I have learned a lot about my tank. Lost a lot of coral in the process, some due to a mini tank crash when the temp spiked, others through not enough light and nutrient balance. Well it looks like it’s all starting to come to fruition can’t wait to see where I’m at next year.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4539.MP4
    20.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new