32 Biocube Build Thread

OfcrReef1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build started in January has come along way since. Had many up's and downs with this build, encounter almost every issue that could happen with a tank. It's been a learning experience I'm not giving up though I love this hobby to much..

20200502_112522.jpg
20200502_112520.jpg
20200502_112522.jpg
20200502_112515.jpg
20200502_112522.jpg
20200502_112518.jpg
 
I agree , really like your rock scape as well. Can you tell us a little more , fish ? Lol maybe I just can’t see them :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new