32 hydra light settings

Kurrupt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
riverside
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a Red Sea Reefer 200XL and I have a AI 32 hydra for it but I don’t know what lighting to use I would like some kind of blue look to make the coral color pop out. It’ll be mostly a LPS dominated tank maybe some SPS but all the way in the top. I would greatly appreciate it to get some settings ideas for the tank

C2486B9F-87D1-49A6-85DC-990853DDF447.jpeg F377151F-56D5-487E-8FCF-BA93466B92C9.png
 
Definitely check out the BRS light setting recommendations on their YouTube channel for a 60 gallon cube. Almost exactly your tank size. That will give you recommended light settings and mounting height as well as par readings.
 
Definitely check out the BRS light setting recommendations on their YouTube channel for a 60 gallon cube. Almost exactly your tank size. That will give you recommended light settings and mounting height as well as par readings.
I did but I didn’t like the way my lights looked with the recommended settings
 
I did but I didn’t like the way my lights looked with the recommended settings
I would just adjust the white channel lower or higher depending on what you like and just keep the blue/violet/uv where they recommend as a start.

If you lower the whites, just boost the blues a little bit more to off set the par difference if you want to stick to similar par.

Or just rent a par meter. If you adjust drastically.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new