32" Photon V2+ Availability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

REPOWER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Reef Breeders,

I'm in the market for a new light (was on ecotech and currently on AI) and looking to purchase the 32 inch light. When will they will become available.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Breeders,

I'm in the market for a new light (was on ecotech and currently on AI) and looking to purchase the 32 inch light. When will they will become available.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Hi,

No exact ETA just yet, we are waiting on our UPS tracking information to update. We have been told they are cleared through customs but no movement on the tracking we have just yet. Anywhere from 10-21 days at this time before we have the 16s and 32s in stock.

OP
OP
R

REPOWER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

No exact ETA just yet, we are waiting on our UPS tracking information to update. We have been told they are cleared through customs but no movement on the tracking we have just yet. Anywhere from 10-21 days at this time before we have the 16s and 32s in stock.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll keep checking back but will for sure go with the 32” on this tank.

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

About how long until the 48s are in stock with you guys?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see! A 16 and a 32 would work great for your tanks, the 16 will cover your 25g lagoon well, they are great for 24" tanks. For the 40B, the 24 would work for a mixed reef, but the 32 is almost 2x the LEDs, so that will cover SPS only easily, plus room to upgrade to a much deeper tank.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you recommend a 32” or the 48” for a 48x24x30H tank?
I would definitely recommend the 48 or 50, that extra length makes a big difference, ie the 32 would need 18" of height to cover a 48" tank at least, the 48 will do the job at 8-12".

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have a 30 inch tank woul d this work If I mount it some way? Dont want any light to bleed over the side.Its a 36 gallon bowfront. The legs could possibly rust too couldnt they? Do you give discount to members of reef2reef. I am looking at about 6 lights and this would make my decision easier. Are these madein america or China? Where do they go for service? Are leds replaceable and can you change the the percent from 90 to 120? Isnt it a 90 percent? Thanks

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have a 30 inch tank woul d this work If I mount it some way? Dont want any light to bleed over the side.Its a 36 gallon bowfront. The legs could possibly rust too couldnt they? Do you give discount to members of reef2reef. I am looking at about 6 lights and this would make my decision easier. Are these madein america or China? Where do they go for service? Are leds replaceable and can you change the the percent from 90 to 120? Isnt it a 90 percent? Thanks

Hi,

The 32 will not work on a 30" tank. The Photon 50 is not 50" long, in fact it's about 47" in length, so that's why it will fit a 48" tank.

I recommend the Photon 24-V2+ for your tank. We won't have new ones in stock for about 4 weeks, but we just got a few lightly used ones in that were exchanged for larger sized lights. They are 15% off retail, first come first served.

They are manufactured overseas like most major LED brands, however all our inventory is in the USA, and more importantly, so is our Customer Service and Warranty.

No, LEDs are not user replaceable. While it's rare for LEDs to go out, we would handle that by sending a new LED board, and repairing the original board in our shop.

I don't follow what you mean by percent. Perhaps the optics? We use 100 degree optics for an optimal blend of light mixing, spread, and depth penetration.

reefbuilt1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an older thread,
But im looking for either 2x 24's and a 16 or 3x 24's, for my 72x24x24. Does that sound acceptable?
Also is there a better time line of availability now that it has been a couple months since this post?

Back