• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

32" Photon V2 Pro

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mward

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
213
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
32" Photon V2 Pro with the original box and hardware with 1 - blue strip and 1 - 14k strip. Shipping available. Price drop fpor Black Friday to $500... Local pickup in the SF bay area.
IMG_6307.jpeg IMG_6306.jpeg
 
bump
 
Light stips have been sold !
32" Photon V2 Pro - $400 shipped
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
Hi @mward - I'm interested in the Photon 32-V2 Pro LED Light Fixture. I'll message you :)
 
SOLD !
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new