OP
CoralFragZ

CoralFragZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Labor 2014 TDB Reef Fish

[video=youtube;03irGECrY6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03irGECrY6g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

rajkovich207

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor fish have no where to swim with all those sps, it may be wise of you to dismount some of those colonies and get rid of them, if you'd like I can store them in my tank for you ;)

Funbags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You skipped over this question last page, What salt where you using and what are you currently using?

BTW amazing tank!

OP
OP
CoralFragZ

CoralFragZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is half way broken down.

Only a few more posts will end this chapter.

DSC_0032~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
CoralFragZ

CoralFragZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am building my dream house moving and downsizing to 100-150G . Its been a great tank and I had the unique opportunity to work from home for the last two years to enjoy it. It is very hard to break down but something that has to be done.

hung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am building my dream house moving and downsizing to 100-150G . Its been a great tank and I had the unique opportunity to work from home for the last two years to enjoy it. It is very hard to break down but something that has to be done.

:sad:

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sad to see this thread go. Such great insight and incredible care of your animals. Bravo good sir. Good luck with next build. It's bittersweet I'm sure but a new adventure is exciting! Are you placing any of the colonies/frags for sale?

Fish76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, just went thru your whole thread, bummer to see it going, but on to new adventures will be exciting. Thanks for the great thread, it was cool to see it progress thru to where it is today.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back