320 Gallon SPS Build

Thanks!

I feed Lots to keep the color up as follows:

Spectrem Pellets mix between small and large - Twice a day
Frozen Mysis (rinsed) - Cube
Oyster Feast - 10-20 ML a day at lights out
Mixed Cyclops-eze,Reef Chili, and Coral Frenzy 3 heaping Salifret test kit spoons
Sheet Algae for the Tangs 3X4 peice
10 ML phyto

Also:
10 ML fuel
.5 ML MB7
2 ML brightwell Iodine
 
WOW we need more pic's of that beauty!

Here are a few more:
IMG_7.JPG


IMG_8.JPG
 
Hi there,
Can you post another video of your reef tank with the camera on a tripod panning from left to right slowly please?
I really want to take a nice look at your tank as if I were there in front of it. :-)
Thanks, Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new