32000 Liter or 8500 gal concrete tank of Corals and (rare) Angels

Fish con carne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to northern Germany every other year or so for the past 20 yrs to work on ships satellite systems. I love it in the north. One thing I could not figure out until now;;; are you guys insane or genius? After seeing this build , I think you guys are both . Absolutely gorgeous build. Would love to see picks every few months, to see the growth. Thank you for sharing this journey with us !! Best regards

OP
OP
A

Achilles Torben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to northern Germany every other year or so for the past 20 yrs to work on ships satellite systems. I love it in the north. One thing I could not figure out until now;;; are you guys insane or genius? After seeing this build , I think you guys are both . Absolutely gorgeous build. Would love to see picks every few months, to see the growth. Thank you for sharing this journey with us !! Best regards
Thank you so much for your Kind wirds. If you here in Germany again you are welcome. I think insane is the right word

Raul-7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the aquascape; plenty of negative space and that cove in the middle gives the fish plenty of room to swim.

But where did the sand go?

Also one more question, out of curiosity, why didn't you make more sides acrylic [viewable]?

OP
OP
A

Achilles Torben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. The Video is taken by a employees of reef factory and he send it to me so I am able to share. I am not good in taking pictures or Videos.

The glass panel is to big in my opinion. I don't want to see the walls.

Mangimi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moin Torben, dein Kübel sieht echt klasse aus!

English is probably more appropriate here. Are you happy about the width (Tiefe) of the tank or would you rather have build it with less? Water always makes it look so much less than it is, so maybe it wouldn't have made much of a difference in the end?

Grüße aus 1000km nördlich von dir.

OP
OP
A

Achilles Torben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moin Torben, dein Kübel sieht echt klasse aus!

English is probably more appropriate here. Are you happy about the width (Tiefe) of the tank or would you rather have build it with less? Water always makes it look so much less than it is, so maybe it wouldn't have made much of a difference in the end?

Grüße aus 1000km nördlich von dir.

You live in Norway? Great country!
A German in Norway. Your dream come through I think.

I would prefer more width. In this moment more than one meter Is space after the last Deko. Width is the most important. More than high width from left to the right. Of course you can't catch it with your eyes. If you look im my tank you think it is 3m but is 5,20m.

Greetings to norway or Sweden?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back