32g Figi Cube - Mix Reef Startup

  • Thread starter Thread starter 171569
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    fiji 32 ex
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What speed are you running your Might jet at? I have mine leak testing right now at max speed (9) but I think I'll run it around 7.

It is two speeds below max. I forget what speed setting that would be. Need to check and verify.
 
New additions:

Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone
2F2605AC-0CFB-4DF8-99CD-64F3ACEEACD8.jpeg


Pulsating Xenia
16B0D460-E6CA-490A-95A1-DD1602CE036B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new