32gal DIY project

  • Thread starter Thread starter 805Ranger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

805Ranger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys been a member of R2R for a couple years now never posted till now lol
I’m sure some you follow me on Instagram and have seen the process of this 32gal, but I decided to share with the people on here that haven’t seen it.
It’s been a great tank so far.
32gal tank
Hydra 26 light
I’ll be posting more little by little
And trying to answer all your questions if you have any ☺️



20250801_234532_FC5E1A78-8A15-4D92-9E66-B261EFC82AB0.png


20250801_234532_E275C057-36A3-4907-B075-43E7096D82B8.png


20250801_234532_94666358-1140-487B-A0DA-4925D7F8CE17.png


20250801_234532_811E9280-05A9-4F1D-BD92-F0ABB9ACEA57.png
 
Nice tank! Looks like you got it for a great price too
I forsure got at a good price
I was risking it being tempered glass with thankfully it wasn’t when I drilled it haha
 
20250802_092336_8EC2C5FC-F452-4C21-9C6C-B565A692AD6B.png


20250802_092336_EA4D03E3-E3F3-47C7-B9B5-9950E4E89CF7.png


20250802_092336_FC0F4ED2-5DA8-4212-BE6B-2C276CDAA8A0.png

Decided to go with the pro clear aquatics sump
That small sump was a custom sump for a Pico tank I had running for a bit but not long enough
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new