IOAOI Nano Tank - Hope

Also I’m jealous of all y’all with the IOAOI nano! I’ve had it on my list for months and it just sits there tempting me LOL! If only I had a space for it :-(
We barely have the space 🤣 but I somehow always make some. Christmas is around the corner. Treat yourself!
 
Also I’m jealous of all y’all with the IOAOI nano! I’ve had it on my list for months and it just sits there tempting me LOL! If only I had a space for it :-(

Just hit the buy button and don’t think about it 😅
 
Thinking of getting a dedicated stand (my god who am I) and found one from a liquidation sale. It’s a white Landen tank. Only downside that it has foam padding since it was meant for their tanks. Now the tank I’m waiting on also has foam and I am concerned of foam on foam. Will it cause any issues or should I remove the foam layer on the stand? Hoping to score it for $50 this Saturday.
 
Update: scored it for $50 so I’ll be picking it up. If it doesn’t work, I’ll just sell it. They already assembled it so that saves me some headache. Now to just move things around again in the office 😅
Well, that's a good price! Hoping it works out for you
 
Update: scored it for $50 so I’ll be picking it up. If it doesn’t work, I’ll just sell it. They already assembled it so that saves me some headache. Now to just move things around again in the office 😅

Hopefully so it’s this one. It is a 1.5 hour drive but oh well! Not sure how foam padding on the stand will react with the foam padding on the tank. Since my husband dislocated his shoulder I’m going to need to call some friends over for reinforcements to move things around again 😅
20261009_085514_E20F6261-5A66-4DB8-8F34-DDEDD2813D9C.png
 
Last edited:
20261009_151054_9E83AB65-6A74-44FC-AE80-2DD66A54CA2D.png

On the other hand the tank looks nice and was very well packaged. Not fully unpacking till I have my stand tomorrow just wanted to inspect. Also ordered a drip acclimation and an acclimation box. Bummed about the skimmer but I will receive a new one in no time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new