35g stocking list, suggestions?

Conquest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im setting up my first saltwater tank and its 35G, any suggestions would help :)

Entacmaea quadricolor
Heteractis magnifica
Fromia pacifica (Yellow tipped red)
Amphiprion ocellaris x 2 (Nemo)
Any other fish suggestions would be appreciated

JonEB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im setting up my first saltwater tank and its 35G, any suggestions would help :)

Entacmaea quadricolor
Heteractis magnifica
Fromia pacifica (Yellow tipped red)
Amphiprion ocellaris x 2 (Nemo)
Any other fish suggestions would be appreciated
Maybe stay away from the anemone until the tank is more established. Their much more temperamental at first and need the stability. But it’s a great addition later on. Same with the starfish the tank needs to to build enough of a food supply and stability so the animal doesn’t starve or give you issues.

davidcalgary29

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe stay away from the anemone until the tank is more established. Their much more temperamental at first and need the stability. But it’s a great addition later on. Same with the starfish the tank needs to to build enough of a food supply and stability so the animal doesn’t starve or give you issues.
I agree. If you insist on anemones at this stage, stay with maxi-mini anemones or (best of all) rock flower anemones. They're colourful, relatively benign, and nearly indestructible. Those other 'nems will probably just wither away and die in an immature tank, though. Been there, killed that.

OP
OP
C

Conquest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. If you insist on anemones at this stage, stay with maxi-mini anemones or (best of all) rock flower anemones. They're colourful, relatively benign, and nearly indestructible. Those other 'nems will probably just wither away and die in an immature tank, though. Been there, killed that.
Okay thank you for your time m8

OP
OP
C

Conquest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay im happy you Said that before i spent almost 200 euros on anemones, thank you

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back