• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

36" 4 bulb ATI powermodule wifi

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 36" 4 bulb powermodule with wifi. I can include the bulbs which have about 6 months life left on them if you like to change out every 12 months. They are a mixture of blue plus and coral plus and I probably have an extra bulb or 2 somewhere. I cannot guarantee the bulbs will make it during shipping but I will try. Everything works fine, I just decided to give the atlantik a try and hope for the best lol. I can even include an icecap ballast with spare end sockets that I used as a break in station for new bulbs if you want. $550 shipped to your door!

20201010_085537.jpg

OP
OP
blackgate

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pms replied to. Can make a good deal for someone to pickup or meet in western NC. Could possibly be interested in trading for reef related equipment or livestock?

plexx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the best deal you can do shipped to ny 11501, I would like the light but money is a little tight right now.

OP
OP
blackgate

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, just to clarify, the only corals I would be interested in trading for would be higher end sps, torches, or an OG bounce. Only equipment I would be looking for at this time would be backup mp40s, ai prime, or possibly cor pump or skimmer. Hit me up if interested in some trades, otherwise the price is now $500 shipped! This was a $1600 light and is in excellent working condition, no scratches on the frame or acrylic shield and has the latest LED configuration from ATI. AND ITS WIFI ENABLED!

herbklee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this still for sale?
when and where was it purchased?
thanks
hl

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back