Nov 28, 2014 #1 jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bulbs are about 6 month old 36 inch 6 bulb Sunpower $275 shipped I will pack the best I can so the bulbs don't break
Bulbs are about 6 month old 36 inch 6 bulb Sunpower $275 shipped I will pack the best I can so the bulbs don't break
Dec 6, 2014 #2 M Matt144 Community Member View Badges Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 57 Reaction score 15 Location Kansas city MO Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Are you entertaining trades or was this just posted in the wrong place? If you are what are you looking for?
Are you entertaining trades or was this just posted in the wrong place? If you are what are you looking for?
Dec 6, 2014 #3 hatfielj 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Apr 8, 2007 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 2,463 Location Ohio What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Nice fixture and awesome avatar!
Dec 17, 2014 #4 Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is that ati dimmable?
Dec 30, 2014 #5 M mateomarinereef New Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location ct/nyc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 hey is this still available?? let me know! very interetd. need for new build. thanks so much
Dec 30, 2014 #6 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No but I have a same one In a powermodule model
Dec 30, 2014 #7 C Crazyacro0311 unregistered View Badges Joined Dec 26, 2014 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Hollywood fl Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Powermudle isn't dimmable right
Dec 30, 2014 #8 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184434
Dec 30, 2014 #9 M mateomarinereef New Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location ct/nyc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 hey buddy itried to read your second pot to me but i couldnt access it. hit me bck with price and details or trade wants.
hey buddy itried to read your second pot to me but i couldnt access it. hit me bck with price and details or trade wants.
Dec 30, 2014 #10 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here's a link to it https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184434
Dec 30, 2014 #11 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looking to get 400 shipped
Dec 30, 2014 #12 M mateomarinereef New Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location ct/nyc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am slightly confused, apologize. I thought this one was the one with the leds??? so this is just the 6 bulbs and non dimmable??? is this correct?? thanks again
I am slightly confused, apologize. I thought this one was the one with the leds??? so this is just the 6 bulbs and non dimmable??? is this correct?? thanks again
Dec 30, 2014 #13 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 This one is sold The powermodule I have listed is still for sale
Dec 30, 2014 #14 M mateomarinereef New Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location ct/nyc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 cool cool, please dont not think I am being rude bu twhat is the absolute lowest you would go on price if I came to you to pick it up?? Thanks again.
cool cool, please dont not think I am being rude bu twhat is the absolute lowest you would go on price if I came to you to pick it up?? Thanks again.
Dec 30, 2014 #15 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 $350
Jan 4, 2015 #16 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Jan 7, 2015 #17 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still here
Jan 10, 2015 #18 OP OP jerl77 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 394 Location long island ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold sold sold