36g Corner Reef

Here are a few of the new additions...

Picture322.jpg

I haven't been able to get them to come out yet... so this is a quick picture snapped before they flew back into their lair. It's a hi fin red banded goby with a red banded pistol shrimp.

Picture267.jpg

A whole PPE colony! :bigsmile:
 
It's been a while since I posted an update!

I decided a couple of months back that I'm not the best at keeping coral alive so I donated everything I had to my roommate's 24g cube. Now my tank is full of fish and inverts and a certified FOWLR. My current inhabitants include:

Same 2 gold-stripe maroon clowns
Bicolor blenny
Hi fin red banded goby paired with a red banded pistol shrimp
Valentini Puffer
PJ cardinal
2 lightfoot crabs
1 decorator crab
1 skunk cleaner
tons of various snails
1 little bear conch
1 tuxedo urchin
1 brittle star
1 chocolate chip star
Red BTA

IMG_0253.jpg


Picture250.jpg




I found a 90g tank/stand for $250 on craigslist and I'm starting to piece together a bigger FOWLR as we speak. Once it's up and running everything from the corner will be transferred.

90g.jpg

(Before I brought it home, that is not my ugly carpet. :wink:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new