380/500 Gallon Build

Wow, I thought he was supposed to be that grey color.
Crazy

Ya pretty sure it should have been a darker color like an achilles, but who knows. Symptoms really kicked in after starting with cupramine but had to do it as he was scratching.
 
Another photo shoot last night. This one being the biggest I have done so far. Hit 1149 images and filled a card up until I couldn't take anymore lol. Fowleri Tang is really looking good lately, lightening up his color a lot and fitting right in! And after looking through all the photos I noticed Tang Destroyer (AKA Powder Blue) was not in a single one of them. It's like he vanished from the tank...Maybe the rest ganged up on him as he was an butt.

large.IMG_4834.jpg.8c8bc1425816b4152dbeafda3ee5cdd7.jpg


large.IMG_4851.jpg.258305e39e372fc3a57abdee068e0eff.jpg


large.IMG_4868.jpg.24697f64b9cc25e3266905dc54b6828e.jpg


large.IMG_4888.jpg.e6ac23214668b6983217eed19db8194e.jpg


large.IMG_4969.jpg.1aaa1ed2f0dc3ec833e89668399e198a.jpg


large.IMG_4970.jpg.17758944c98752ebc09a663ed86a39af.jpg


large.IMG_5000.jpg.bb502d142839ae2beb926941d5a50f7b.jpg


large.IMG_5022.jpg.01fee267ef311ac9efc7bb1f476f5f94.jpg


large.IMG_5048.jpg.ec43c5d628264ce028da3cb772ac33e0.jpg


large.IMG_5054.jpg.f25db2a6083e20bf4670a1a10e22fd2f.jpg
 
Put in two maroon clowns and two skunk clowns. And some Achilles ****. In some pics you can even see the blue outline on the dorsal fin, which is pretty neat!

large.IMG_6248.jpg.748c99d5ee6051762ca17536e48ade4f.jpg


large.IMG_6235.jpg.294170dc2605023e8254d6f4e9df61a5.jpg


large.IMG_6231.jpg.6fe027d83679a064131bbe652276a2b6.jpg


large.IMG_6186.jpg.02638f65a03cdb6f3d094a64fa45f839.jpg


large.IMG_6172.jpg.6b395156c9f54776b9cfa2487336d64d.jpg


large.IMG_6158.jpg.ccf25bd856e5c686ca6a39e724ad4e8c.jpg


large.IMG_6149.jpg.10bf2b186af38d1421bbfa412fb8b23b.jpg


large.IMG_6125.jpg.29d0d752d21067334640e5749f7d1d8f.jpg


large.IMG_6124.jpg.35b6e5d5a0ee93e4100b10b140d17200.jpg


large.IMG_6330.jpg.78bb5e95ec8634b86d60a5f47e8e4f65.jpg


large.IMG_6275.jpg.801b22e03e5a039532d5be76e58f8544.jpg


large.IMG_6278.jpg.89f739d9dad30cdd93f732b3e8219f73.jpg


large.IMG_6310.jpg.7548509405a8c72659e4e7e1b9f6e8ca.jpg


large.IMG_6317.jpg.bfd3312993505669b6c0c506a77ce552.jpg


large.IMG_6319.jpg.16e39db68d50ae945d9a3139a1a14cf5.jpg


large.IMG_6385.jpg.10d287f5c106b9aa6794729673020f36.jpg


large.IMG_6393.jpg.71ec0fdb576f54976e3e7de99fc90973.jpg


large.IMG_6407.jpg.120f606ba0ebf54e6bc3a6100267e5c1.jpg


large.IMG_6409.jpg.7b7cd338e6cc75ee50bc8db92841ad91.jpg


large.IMG_6412.jpg.37d1f54914fa5963d172fc489222604a.jpg
 
Long Tenticle moved front and center of the tank which is awesome, but goni has to be moved over as they are getting very close.

large.IMG_6615.jpg.6d4e5c832deaa0be7edabe1a9833f059.jpg


And picked up some new stuff this weekend.

large.IMG_6621.jpg.9fccc98ce1aecd681a204d0e3e81feaa.jpg


large.IMG_6653.jpg.300d565fa04b0020130ba905bbbeeecd.jpg


large.IMG_6636.jpg.684b6ab91382622176f1bbf4e8c3d14b.jpg


large.IMG_6650.jpg.96bc8cf04c07db320efd7a47a74587ee.jpg


large.IMG_6690.jpg.48b77e60352c6ecbd4efbe6cb95f1bdf.jpg


A little Tilefish we have been looking for as we had one last time around. Grew very fast!

large.IMG_6665.jpg.05d2efec896f38a20010cc41d511a9ad.jpg


And not mine but at a fish meeting this weekend and I got this macro shot of his watermelon bubble tip. I love it!

large.IMG_6535.jpg.232f455924752e05d84c87e047aa4509.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new