39" AI Blade for 48x20 tank?

vikkid

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a new 48" wide tank and was hoping to get 2 39" AI blades - 1 grow & 1 glow.

Since this will be my first salt water tank, I don't intend grow do anything difficult like sps. However, I do want my equipment to scales should I get my head around the basics.

Can this setup for lighting work? Also, what are your thoughts for how I can install the lights- suspend or rest with side supports?
 
Bumping your post!
 
If I were you I would spend the extra ~$75 per light and get the 48" blades. I currently have two 57" AI blade grow on my 59" tank. Going to add a AI blade glow but waiting for a sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new