3D printed builds - lets inspire others

I just made organizer for IceCap lens system. Turned out pretty nice so I might go on and make a series of organizers for my reef equipment.

alwLLzr.jpg
That looks sharp!
 
Following and amazed at the stuff yall print. My 13 year old son want to print so maybe I need to buy one so him and I can practice. Problem is I know nothing about it but I am techy.
 
Following and amazed at the stuff yall print. My 13 year old son want to print so maybe I need to buy one so him and I can practice. Problem is I know nothing about it but I am techy.
Some very creative and inspiring people on here for sure. I am sure you will be fine if you are patient :D
 
Looking at the Prusa but not real sure where the beat source to buy it is.
 
Looking at the Prusa but not real sure where the beat source to buy it is.
Buy an original Prusa MK3 directly from Prusa. The clones are not as good. The MK3 prints great from day one and it does not require any fussing.
 
Ok thats what I was able to find. Looks like they are behind on orders or something.
 
Ok thats what I was able to find. Looks like they are behind on orders or something.
get the kit, It is good to assemble the unit so you know how to repair and upgrade it. They are very popular. A year ago the wait was close to 6 months for a kit. They are worth waiting for
 
What sites can you point me to look at that have designs ready to print for this unit?
 
get the kit, It is good to assemble the unit so you know how to repair and upgrade it. They are very popular. A year ago the wait was close to 6 months for a kit. They are worth waiting for
We got ours in about 2 weeks. Awesome to build.
 
I dont quite get what you're saying?

Its for apex- gives you physical interface instead of needing to use your phone/Alexa

I use a touch screen anymore no physical buttons. I did the physical button thing 12 years ago.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new