3D printed Reef tank products

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3d Freek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi everyone 👋


I’m fairly new to the 3D printing hobby, but I already have a lot of friends and fellow reefers who’ve asked if I can design and make different parts and accessories for their reef tanks.

They recommended that I create an account here on Reef2Reef to share some of my work, get feedback, and hopefully help others who might be looking for custom or practical 3D-printed solutions.

Even though I’m still new, I’m designing, printing, and testing new things almost every day. I always try to test my designs thoroughly before sharing them.

I’ll be uploading all of my designs to MakerWorld. I’d really appreciate it if you like some of the design, download it, please leave a comment and i would really love if you could give feedpack, rate it and put in some comment :)
Looking forward to being part of the community!
Make it obvious in the name , and please give a heads up under your reef name please😀
 
Hi guys,

Have not been much of a update for some time now but have been really busy with work, familiy and alot of other 3D pritning stuff.

I have just added 2 new models that maybe can help people out:

ATI Straton X Power supply Holder:

And simple but smart holder for people that got the new Straton X and want there power supply organized!

EcoTech Marine VorTech Power Supply Bracket:


I have only made the design for Mp40/Mp40QD right now but Mp10 and 60 is coming soon :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new