• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D Printing reef items in PLA or PETG for those without a 3D printer

chemisfun11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys,

Just trying to help those out there looking for items they would like that are on the reef2reef master list or www.thingiverse.com that can't print it themselves. I'm a hobbyist like all of you and I happen to have a large 3D printer. I can modify some designs to suit your needs, but I need time to print too.

Shoot me a PM and I will let you know if I can help you out. I live in NY and have been making various items for those on my local forum. Some items are easy to ship, others (usually due to size) are a bit more of a challenge.

Let me know what you need :)

nelsonmiami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Just trying to help those out there looking for items they would like that are on the reef2reef master list or www.thingiverse.com that can't print it themselves. I'm a hobbyist like all of you and I happen to have a large 3D printer. I can modify some designs to suit your needs, but I need time to print too.

Shoot me a PM and I will let you know if I can help you out. I live in NY and have been making various items for those on my local forum. Some items are easy to ship, others (usually due to size) are a bit more of a challenge.

Let me know what you need :)
Hi new to this cant find where to pm you message me i need light shade

joepdiver11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are still doing it I need one of these. I added 6 feet of additional lights to my biocube and driving up my Temps. Biofish put specs on thingverse. If you can do it please let me know price.
Thank you

Rear Fan Bracket Mod for Biocube 32
1679452249854.png

OP
OP
C

chemisfun11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,

I have a couple of ideas that would love to see them 3D printed. let me know if you are available currnelty.
I can be reached easily at [email protected] Then if you'd like to have a discussion we can always set up a mutual time to discuss your project. I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Back